For additional precautions during the Covid Crisis,
please see our Class Schedule page.
* If you have questions about which class to attend, please check the descriptions and if you need assistance please email or call us. We suggest beginners start with Level 1 classes.
* Please arrive about 10 minutes before the class starting time to sign in and set up.
* Shoes and cell phones should not be brought onto the practice floor. If there is a special circumstance and you need your phone, please talk your teacher prior to class.
* Students should be respectful and quiet during the class.
* Students under 15 can attend class with a parent for the kid's class price. They will be asked to sit toward the back of the room so they can step out or occupy themselves when needed.
* Yoga is a physical practice. Everyone will look and feel different in different postures. Comparison is discouraged. A good attitude is required!
+1.4129016478 • 447 3rd Street, Beaver PA 15009
Copyright © Sangha Center for Yoga and Wellness. All rights reserved.