Sangha = Community
* If you have questions about which class to attend, please check the descriptions and if you need assistance please email or call us. We suggest beginners start with Level 1 classes.
* Please arrive about 10 minutes before the class starting time to sign in and set up.
* Shoes and cell phones should not be brought into the practice room. If there is a special circumstance and you need your phone, please talk your teacher prior to class.
* Students should be respectful and quiet during the class. If the class door is closed, please use consideration by entering and exiting as quietly as possible.
* Students under 15 can attend class with a parent for the kid's class price. They will be asked to sit toward the back of the room so they can step out or occupy themselves when needed.
* Yoga is a physical practice. Everyone will look and feel different in different postures. Comparison is discouraged. A good attitude is required!